Goa Home guard recruitment 2020 application form: Goa police is the agency of law enforcement for the Goa state. The headquarters of goa police are situated in Panjim, Goa. Director General of police controls it. In 1966, the Goa police were established which when the authority is transferred to Goa. Now the Goa police department has announced various vacancies of home guard. The Goa police to fill the vacant posts of Goa police home guard will do the recruitment of candidates. Applications have been invited form the skillful and eligible candidates.
Goa Home guard recruitment 2020
The candidates who want to appear for the posts of the home guard have to apply for the exam online. The candidate must know the eligibility criteria and then they should check their eligibility if they are eligible then the candidates can apply for the post of the home guard. Both male and females can apply for the post of home guard. The candidates can buy these Goa Police application forms for Rs. 20/- form the Goa police welfare Cell, Administration Block, Altinho, Panaji. The candidates who are interested to apply must apply for it and they can apply as follows :
- firstly the candidate who are interested in the post of the home guard have to purchase the Goa Home Guard application form from Goa Police Welfare Cell, Administration Block, GRP Camp Altinho, Panajifor Rs.20
- fill the form correctly by the candidates with complete details.
- attach all the required important documents like age proof, qualifications etc whichever is necessary for the submission.
- Before the last date the application form must be submitted by the candidate.
- Then send your Home guard application form to the address given below:
‘Office Of The Superintendent Of Police
Police Headquarters, Panaji.’
Firstly the required eligibility conditions must be cleared by the candidate. The candidates can have the maximum age of 45 years for the post of home guard. SC/ST candidates are provided relation in the age. The following test must be cleared for the post of ASI –
Physical Efficiency Test– This is conducted to check the mental power of the candidate and to check if the candidate is physically fit for the job.
Written Test– The candidates clearing PET (physical efficiency test) will be an efficiency to give the written test.
Interview – the candidates who will clear the written test have to clear the interview as well for the post of home guard.